Tuesday, February 23, 2010

She

And I don't like her. She is bad.
Her sheer presence makes me mad.
And I don't know whether I should rhyme?
I use a face-wash that's got thyme.
Coming back to the point, she's a bitch.
In my M&B story, she's the only hitch.
Oft she interferes in vital affairs,
though she knows that no one really cares,
and yet, she dares! She dares!

When I find her in front of me,
politeness is not what I shall be.
Instead she'll be confronted with Satan,
who is armed with both- a fork and a baton!
Oh, she's not a pretty sight, that one.
No one will ask her to 'Come Undone'.
And even if she does, we'll throw her away,
and move on to a finer life, a finer day!
Amen.

6 comments:

  1. I had to vent. And what's better than not venting at all? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) Sheesh, I didn't know it was this bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesomeness...heheheh..specially with the background information that roomies share.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, okay. It ain't bad, :D

    Anu, thank you. And I've probably shared this with the entire world by now!

    ReplyDelete