Monday, July 12, 2010

Of life and glass bangles

The glass bangles broke
and lay in a heap.
I picked up a shard
and held it against the sun.
A gleam pervaded my life.
A sunlit panorama.
The twinkle of his eyes,
the lighthouse's pride.
The wave in the ocean
fielding a dismal sway.
The rainbow that lost
to the mighty tufts.
Caught in the arms
of an eternal enigma,
I bid myself a goodbye.
The brook of blood
on a fair maiden's hand,
like the river of love
bringing us to life.
Swinging, all the while,
to the clinking of glass bangles.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice da. Surprisingly i changed the outlay of my blog the other day too. but i chose the raindrops on glass one. check it out n tell me if u liked :)

    ofthelesserknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the imagery and the rhythm.

    ReplyDelete