Saturday, June 6, 2009

Imagination...

IMAGINATION

You are a faint light that I follow when I walk through dark tunnels,
You are the flicker of a miracle that I always seem to see,
You are the illogical answer that persists to all my questions.

I trust you more than my kith and kin,
I love you more than my blood and skin,
You make me proud when you let me down,
And when you live it up, I smile….
Without you, I would be lost,
I would be right and yet, be wrong.
You run in my blood, you thrive in my mind,
You lead me to places-unknown, and unseen.
You ricochet within my heart and throb with tempting delight.
You wake me up, and lull me to sleep,
You make me dream what I would never dare.

Yet, you live within…refuse to show up in broad daylight,
You refuse to walk the town with me, me flaunting you…


Materialize, O dear! Materialize!For, how else to the world, can I prove you worthy?
In the deep shackles of my mind you lay-quiet and wild…at once!
You are a miracle, O dear…show yourself!
Free as a bird…fly to the stars!Swift as the wind…run for your life!
Leap to your glory, my dear friend…
Worry not, for you are no slave of mankind…

No comments:

Post a Comment